Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 8 & 9; 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Hampton invites you to spend the holidays with us this year between Friday, Dec. 7 - Sunday, Dec 9 for our traditional holiday weekend. The house will remain decorated in its seasonal splendor through the New Year.
Here are just a few highlights from this year’s holiday weekend schedule:
* Musical performance by the Junior League of Baltimore Larks, Friday, Dec. 7 from 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
*Ranger Angela Roberts-Burton recounts "Christmas on the Ridgelys’ Plantation," Saturday, Dec. 8 at 2:00 p.m.
*Choregraphie Antique performs period dancing on December 8th at 1 pm.
* Virginia Keeping portrays Benjamin Banneker’s grandmother, an indentured servant, Sunday, Dec. 9 at 2:00 p.m.
* Holiday crafts for the entire family
* Self guided tours of the mansion
* Live period music
* Carriage Rides (Sunday Only)- CASH ONLY; $10 for adults, $5 for children 12 & under
Call 410 823-1309 x251 or visit www.nps.gov/hamp for more information