“BEAUTY IN BLOOM”
A TRIBUTE TO FLOWERS, FASHION, FOOD AND FUN
at the WOMAN’S CLUB OF ROLAND PARK
A BENEFIT FOR:
HAMPTON NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE
through Historic Hampton, Inc.
PURPOSE: Provide funding to restore and preserve the landscaping and grounds of the historic core of Hampton National Historic Site.
CONCEPT: “Beauty in Bloom” will focus on how flowers and plants influence many aspects of our lives. It will be a “trade show-style” event with a variety of signature presenters and top-tier vendors. The atmosphere will be fluid and relaxing so you can:
- Gather new ideas, find new resources, meet friends and have fun.
- Experience a variety of interesting presenters on flowers, fashion, and food
- Shop at select specialty vendor booths in a mini-marketplace
- Attend a seated luncheon and fashion show by Octavia
- Enjoy complimentary coffee and breakfast snacks served until 11:00.
Ticket for the event, shopping, luncheon & fashion show (100 guests maximum) $80
Tickets will go on sale on June 1, 2016
AGENDA: Raffles and door prizes will take place during breaks between speakers
10:00 – Registration doors open – Welcome, shopping
10:15 – 10:35 – First speaker and shopping
10:50 – 11:10 – Second speaker and shopping
11:25 – 11:45 – Third speaker and shopping
12:00 – 12:40 – Fourth Speaker (floral design) and shopping
12:40 – 1:30 Seated LUNCH and FASHION SHOW by Octavia
Shopping before, during and after lunch until 2 p.m.